WELCOME TO KILLUMIN[aTi]

Please Register or Log-in.

Founded By: -Net
Killumin[aTi]
WELCOME TO KILLUMIN[aTi]

Please Register or Log-in.

Founded By: -Net
Killumin[aTi]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan ATI 1.5

HomeClan aTiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Story Of The Day... ATI is Deserted!! lol.. It Will Come Back Whenever i loose my job. Possibly Tomarrow? jk jk It will come back in a few months or soo maybe.... Everyonee Stay In Schoool You Geeks. (=

About Us.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Net

Net

About Us. Empty
PostSubject: About Us.   About Us. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:49 am

Killuminati, is a new 2010 clan of 1.13 cod. It Has been Founded By Networkz. This clan is not as strict nor power hungry as many other clans have been in the past. Our rifles TDM/SD server is up (/connect 216.246.49.38:28960). Everyone in this clan will be considered equal and everything will be based off of polls/votes. Of course there will be a main admin, & mods... etc. but even the lesser ranks have a stronger voice, unlike recent clans you may have visited. The up & coming condition of the clan may slowly rise, but within months, it will be a sturdy 1.13 clan. Networkz himself has plenty of clan experience and has been around 1.13 for around 5 years! If you have any questions or you want to help? please xfire me @Networkz or PM me.

What does Killuminati mean?

Killuminati is Kill Illuminati combined into one word. The term was coined by Tupac Shakur and basically he was saying kill the Illuliminati because they're bad news and basically want to control the world.

Reference; http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Killuminati

How does this relate to CoD 1.3?

It relates to CoD because many clans are power hungry.(They Want To Take Over The World). In This Clan, Is a place for even the lowest ranks, to have a voice, just as loud as the highest ranks. Every member is valued, and has a voice in command, just like everyone else.
Back to top Go down

About Us.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Killumin[aTi] :: Applications & Info :: New Members :: About Killuminati-
Jump to: