WELCOME TO KILLUMIN[aTi]

Please Register or Log-in.

Founded By: -Net
Killumin[aTi]
WELCOME TO KILLUMIN[aTi]

Please Register or Log-in.

Founded By: -Net
Killumin[aTi]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan ATI 1.5

HomeClan aTiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Story Of The Day... ATI is Deserted!! lol.. It Will Come Back Whenever i loose my job. Possibly Tomarrow? jk jk It will come back in a few months or soo maybe.... Everyonee Stay In Schoool You Geeks. (=

Net Retired?

Go down 
+3
Sin
duck95
Net
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Net

Net

Net Retired? Empty
PostSubject: Net Retired?   Net Retired? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:31 pm

Ive been very busy with life lately, ive got a child on the way,
& its time for me to grow up, CoD will always be a hobby of mine,
but i cant give this clan the attention it needs right now.

Ive unbanned myself from every Server, so ill proly play on alias names
soo i dont get re-banned!! so if you see me in the game just shhh!!! lols*

But im Looking for someone Who is Older,
& Dosent have too many enemies to run the clan.
You would also be in charge of paying for the server & vent.

If anyone can be serious & handle this responsibility please PM me.

Riggs Said He is working on our server "glitch" crash, but theres no telling how soon he will have this fixed, soo everyone please be patient.

This clan has ALOT of potential, we just need a very hard working leader.

thnx

-Net
Back to top Go down
duck95
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
duck95

Net Retired? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net Retired?   Net Retired? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:49 pm

No! Sad Dark is a great leader imo, what about sway? Craig? I don't know I can't pay and I got a lot of enemies and plus I might quit if this clan dies.
Back to top Go down
Net

Net

Net Retired? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net Retired?   Net Retired? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:27 pm

duck95 wrote:
No! Sad Dark is a great leader imo, what about sway? Craig? I don't know I can't pay and I got a lot of enemies and plus I might quit if this clan dies.

Dark is a great leader, but he hasnt been able to be around much.
im sure when he gets back he will be top recommended for this position.
Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

Net Retired? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net Retired?   Net Retired? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:02 pm

Net, I'm happy for you having a child on the way and wish you the best in life and support your decision to stop running this clan...b/c that shows your priorities are in the right place you have things figured out...b/c you always have to remember...it's just a game..I'm glad your gonna be a father and I know you'll be a great one at that...all the best wishes to you and your soon to be family. See around in G.P. bro! cheers

-Sinclair.

btw...G.P.=GamePlay
Back to top Go down
azimbowler

Net Retired? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net Retired?   Net Retired? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Net <3.
wow man, a baby? nice. a boy or a girl?
well bro i wish i could help, but i'm thinking of quiting cod so..idk. but anyways man congratz and whoever is going to be the new leader *cough duck cough* Smile i say good luck to them.
ATI is one of my favorite servers, and most of you know that, you guys have been doing a great job on running the servers and this forum. Don't let it die people.
peace
Back to top Go down
Cudi
Private
Private

Net Retired? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net Retired?   Net Retired? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:30 am

congrats net nothing better than seeing the birth of your kids im so happy for you you know u can give ur kid cod 1.3 as a rite of passage when they come of age lol! hahaha jk hope to see you around ill always be here in ati (nothing beats being the first to join((ftw!!!))) lol anyways take it easy bro i wont be in here that much either im at a crossroads in my life right now but who wants to hear that? ima jus go to oprah and spill my heart out lol takee care net c u around oh yeah azim u rock!
Back to top Go down
Pinhead

Pinhead

Net Retired? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net Retired?   Net Retired? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:54 pm

Word has it that SGC is on the comeback and will be reinstating their forums and servers soon. sgcclan.com is still up, however the link to forums is down. I will post any info I have as soon as I get it. I am going to join SGC when they come back...
Back to top Go down
Cudi
Private
Private

Net Retired? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net Retired?   Net Retired? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:11 pm

good luck pinhead with sgc i hope u guys do come back so we can play each other dont sweat it tho i suck LOL biggest noob on this clan lol i hope to play agianstu tho as i never had the privilage
Back to top Go down
Cudi
Private
Private

Net Retired? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net Retired?   Net Retired? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:12 pm

gonna miss u net who big time Sad
Back to top Go down
duck95
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
duck95

Net Retired? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net Retired?   Net Retired? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:58 pm

Good bye :'(
Back to top Go down
Demon

Demon

Net Retired? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net Retired?   Net Retired? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:14 pm

Sad net We gonna miss u Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Net Retired? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net Retired?   Net Retired? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Net Retired?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Killumin[aTi] :: Communications :: News & Info-
Jump to: