WELCOME TO KILLUMIN[aTi]

Please Register or Log-in.

Founded By: -Net
Killumin[aTi]
WELCOME TO KILLUMIN[aTi]

Please Register or Log-in.

Founded By: -Net
Killumin[aTi]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan ATI 1.5

HomeClan aTiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Story Of The Day... ATI is Deserted!! lol.. It Will Come Back Whenever i loose my job. Possibly Tomarrow? jk jk It will come back in a few months or soo maybe.... Everyonee Stay In Schoool You Geeks. (=

ToM ; Needs forgiveness (Re-App)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Net

Net

ToM ; Needs forgiveness (Re-App) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ToM ; Needs forgiveness (Re-App)   ToM ; Needs forgiveness (Re-App) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:21 pm

ToM wrote:
Um, let me start off by saying how sorry I am for leaving the first time. I am happy to say that I didnt join any other clans while being out of ATI. Because well, I just missed being in ATI. Umm, I know I left for like no reason. But the reason was that, when I found out Net was leaving (he recruited me as swim, when ATI was starting up) I just couldent bare the thought. And, I just felt like the clan was falling apart. But, what I shouldhave done was try to fix it or stay till with ATI and keep as much hope as possible with all our members, not leave like a little bitch. lol, pardon my french. But yea, i was here from basicly the start. And if you give me a second chance, I promise to stay till the end. Trust me guys, I regret it. And I'm sorry.

- ToM

Lol no sweatt bro.
its aiighht!
Back to top Go down
ToM

ToM

PostSubject: Re: ToM ; Needs forgiveness (Re-App)   ToM ; Needs forgiveness (Re-App) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:39 pm

i know that!!
and yea, i did. but before anyone could say i was accepted on ex. i deleted my app and came back to ati. Smile the clan i shouldhave stayed in.
Back to top Go down
duck95
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
duck95

PostSubject: Re: ToM ; Needs forgiveness (Re-App)   ToM ; Needs forgiveness (Re-App) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:40 am

Application Accepted <3
Welcome back! You did try to join a clan tho hehe. But it's all good.
Put your tags on, they should look like ati ~) ToM, ATIGaming|ToM, killumin[ati] ToM.
Back to top Go down
ToM

ToM

PostSubject: ToM ; Needs forgiveness (Re-App)   ToM ; Needs forgiveness (Re-App) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:10 am

Um, let me start off by saying how sorry I am for leaving the first time. I am happy to say that I didnt join any other clans while being out of ATI. Because well, I just missed being in ATI. Umm, I know I left for like no reason. But the reason was that, when I found out Net was leaving (he recruited me as swim, when ATI was starting up) I just couldent bare the thought. And, I just felt like the clan was falling apart. But, what I shouldhave done was try to fix it or stay till with ATI and keep as much hope as possible with all our members, not leave like a little bitch. lol, pardon my french. But yea, i was here from basicly the start. And if you give me a second chance, I promise to stay till the end. Trust me guys, I regret it. And I'm sorry.

- ToM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ToM ; Needs forgiveness (Re-App)   ToM ; Needs forgiveness (Re-App) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ToM ; Needs forgiveness (Re-App)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Killumin[aTi] :: Applications & Info :: New Members :: Apply Here-
Jump to: