WELCOME TO KILLUMIN[aTi]

Please Register or Log-in.

Founded By: -Net
Killumin[aTi]
WELCOME TO KILLUMIN[aTi]

Please Register or Log-in.

Founded By: -Net
Killumin[aTi]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan ATI 1.5

HomeClan aTiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Story Of The Day... ATI is Deserted!! lol.. It Will Come Back Whenever i loose my job. Possibly Tomarrow? jk jk It will come back in a few months or soo maybe.... Everyonee Stay In Schoool You Geeks. (=

Sorry to all of you

Go down 
+4
Default_33
Delta
duck95
Pinhead
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinhead

Pinhead

Sorry to all of you Empty
PostSubject: Sorry to all of you   Sorry to all of you Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:28 pm

I would just like to say sorry to all of you that I may have offended in the spat the will never end with Vixen and his minions. Yes it is a game and no big deal. I just do not like being called a hacker by persons who have no skill, never earned a promo only got them by sucking up or taking over an established clan.. I should not have gotten so emo over it. I think it is time to put it behind me and move on. I will from here on out ignore the no skill troublemakers who make up stories and lies. Just for once I thought maybe Vixen could fess up to doing wrong, but he never will. I will be in SGC and I enjoy playing with quite a few of you. Nets will be my Bro forever, I watched him go through the political mill for catching a hacker who was a friend of Merc and Vixen. That is my biggest reason for bringing them down. The righteous will always be my friends. So believe what you want, or take the time to get to know me and find out, I am a good gaming friend.
I love to game and I enjoy sharing my ventrillo and playing time with people who have a desire to have fun, win or lose. I do not need to hack, I have nothing to prove and I can well afford my own servers, If I so desire. I will be hosting Black Ops soon. I will be putting together an elite squad of killers, so stay tuned. I will also visit your forums frequently and stay in touch with those gamers I respect and have been my friends... Thank You guys and sorry if I was being immature, I just dont like people who are racist, especially against my Bros.
Back to top Go down
duck95
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
duck95

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you   Sorry to all of you Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:20 pm

Ok =) good luck at SGC?
Back to top Go down
Delta

Delta

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you   Sorry to all of you Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:49 pm

O: Good luck in SGC ?
Back to top Go down
Default_33

Default_33

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you   Sorry to all of you Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:44 am

Pinhead wrote:
I would just like to say sorry to all of you that I may have offended in the spat the will never end with Vixen and his minions. Yes it is a game and no big deal. I just do not like being called a hacker by persons who have no skill, never earned a promo only got them by sucking up or taking over an established clan.. I should not have gotten so emo over it. I think it is time to put it behind me and move on. I will from here on out ignore the no skill troublemakers who make up stories and lies. Just for once I thought maybe Vixen could fess up to doing wrong, but he never will. I will be in SGC and I enjoy playing with quite a few of you. Nets will be my Bro forever, I watched him go through the political mill for catching a hacker who was a friend of Merc and Vixen. That is my biggest reason for bringing them down. The righteous will always be my friends. So believe what you want, or take the time to get to know me and find out, I am a good gaming friend.
I love to game and I enjoy sharing my ventrillo and playing time with people who have a desire to have fun, win or lose. I do not need to hack, I have nothing to prove and I can well afford my own servers, If I so desire. I will be hosting Black Ops soon. I will be putting together an elite squad of killers, so stay tuned. I will also visit your forums frequently and stay in touch with those gamers I respect and have been my friends... Thank You guys and sorry if I was being immature, I just dont like people who are racist, especially against my Bros.
Thanks for the apology.
We all seem to get worked up over crap that's actually really stupid, but if we have disagreements, we should just set it aside because this is a GAME. The whole point of playing is to have fun, and arguing takes all the fun out of it.

...Also, we caught Merc hacking yesterday on Ownt servers, so you might want to talk to him about it.
Back to top Go down
Cudi
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you   Sorry to all of you Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:40 pm

merc from msm?
Back to top Go down
duck95
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
duck95

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you   Sorry to all of you Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Who the hell is merc? Carter?
Back to top Go down
Default_33

Default_33

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you   Sorry to all of you Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:12 pm

No, General Merc from SGC
Back to top Go down
Dark
General
General
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you   Sorry to all of you Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Cudi wrote:
merc from msm?

Lol....Cudi you're talking about Marn...Merc is the Old SGC General.
Back to top Go down
Default_33

Default_33

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you   Sorry to all of you Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:07 pm

Dark wrote:
Cudi wrote:
merc from msm?

Lol....Cudi you're talking about Marn...Merc is the Old SGC General.
Ya, you should have been there though, Darl
Extreme Steel came in, and about 5 rounds in his name changed to SGC Gen Merc, and storm and I were like Merc?!?!
But then, we saw him shoot through a box, and it was an obvious wall.
When we confronted him, he just Replied "Fuck you all" then he changed his name back to Extreme Steel next round, then quit.
I doubt this is an impostor, this sounds bad.
Back to top Go down
Dark
General
General
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you   Sorry to all of you Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:45 pm

I don't believe Merc would do such a thing...I'll try to found out more about it asap. I am very busy these days because of school and other things in life...
Back to top Go down
Default_33

Default_33

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you   Sorry to all of you Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:56 pm

Ya, I'm very busy too, but I was pretty shocked by this. Thanks for checking in
Back to top Go down
$ t 3 4 M
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
$ t 3 4 M

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you   Sorry to all of you Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Good Luck to the best of you for SGC
Back to top Go down
York
Sergeant
Sergeant
York

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you   Sorry to all of you Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:43 pm

yo guys long time no see this obviously has nothing to do with this topic if you continue reading your a complete and total retarded autistic man-child
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you   Sorry to all of you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry to all of you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Killumin[aTi] :: Communications :: Trolling!!!-
Jump to: