WELCOME TO KILLUMIN[aTi]

Please Register or Log-in.

Founded By: -Net
Killumin[aTi]
WELCOME TO KILLUMIN[aTi]

Please Register or Log-in.

Founded By: -Net
Killumin[aTi]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan ATI 1.5

HomeClan aTiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Story Of The Day... ATI is Deserted!! lol.. It Will Come Back Whenever i loose my job. Possibly Tomarrow? jk jk It will come back in a few months or soo maybe.... Everyonee Stay In Schoool You Geeks. (=

Leaving Due to Issues

Go down 
+3
Cudi
duck95
Dark
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark
General
General
Dark

Leaving Due to Issues Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Due to Issues   Leaving Due to Issues Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:07 pm

I am leaving because of my jam packed schedule...I don't have time for anything, and I cannot watch the servers at all. This will be the end for me and my Call of Duty days. I am becoming farther away from Call of Duty and spending time on my computer. There is just so much work to do in my grade, that I will barely have any time for anything else. One more thing, before I will leave, I promote Cudi to be our new clan leader. Net, please tell Cudi the server info, rcon pass, and administration panel information. This will be my last clan memory, and I thank you all for all that you guys have done for me Smile

Killuminati Leader Dark Out-
Back to top Go down
duck95
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
duck95

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Due to Issues   Leaving Due to Issues Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:33 pm

Dark Sad you said you won't leave.
Back to top Go down
Cudi
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Due to Issues   Leaving Due to Issues Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:28 am

Damn these are hard times... first net now you dark, but it's totally understandable with school and whatnot. your education is much more important than cod im really gonna miss you dark no one else could run this clan better than you or net, and thank you for the promotion it means a lot to me, however, i would only consider being leader if it was the only way to save the clan, cuz i hear net is coming back Smile but if he's not then i guess id be up for it. Im really here to see this clan survive so im just the backbone for ati, someone leads and ill follow, best believe ill be on there ass though lol. Good luck and the best to your future endeavors Dark it's been a blast brotha, take it easy and be safe out there.
Back to top Go down
Net

Net

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Due to Issues   Leaving Due to Issues Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:02 pm

Cudi you can still accept the promo, im gunna need help, & im gunna complete change alotta things around soo we can get back n poppin! (=
Back to top Go down
Cudi
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Due to Issues   Leaving Due to Issues Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:50 pm

haha!!!! Your back!!!!!! NIIIIICE!!!! time to get it poppin boss!!! cheers still gonna miss dark Sad
Back to top Go down
Net

Net

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Due to Issues   Leaving Due to Issues Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:21 pm

Cudi wrote:
haha!!!! Your back!!!!!! NIIIIICE!!!! time to get it poppin boss!!! cheers still gonna miss dark Sad
well not back completely, im thinking we should move to 1.5
Back to top Go down
duck95
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
duck95

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Due to Issues   Leaving Due to Issues Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:36 pm

I believe we should too. 1.3 is dying and we are like banned from half the servers. 1.5 is much more popular. I'm with net. If net comes back Ill jizz in my pants.
Back to top Go down
ToM

ToM

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Due to Issues   Leaving Due to Issues Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:32 pm

yea, im down for whatever.
i'd like to stay on 1.3 tho.
Back to top Go down
Dark
General
General
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Due to Issues   Leaving Due to Issues Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:16 pm

I'll miss you guys too. Good luck to you all!
Back to top Go down
Delta

Delta

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Due to Issues   Leaving Due to Issues Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:43 pm

Cya Dark, going to miss you Smile
Back to top Go down
Net

Net

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Due to Issues   Leaving Due to Issues Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:28 pm

im sure he will be back soon. (=
Back to top Go down
$ t 3 4 M
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
$ t 3 4 M

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Due to Issues   Leaving Due to Issues Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:14 pm

BABY COME BACK
Back to top Go down
Dark
General
General
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Due to Issues   Leaving Due to Issues Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Don't know if you read net, but I included me being done with Call of Duty.
Back to top Go down
Net

Net

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Due to Issues   Leaving Due to Issues Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:26 pm

I Dont Believe you, Only Becuase i had that same mind state when i left... i was probley gone a week or two.. lol.
Back to top Go down
duck95
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
duck95

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Due to Issues   Leaving Due to Issues Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Nah dude. Dark hasn't been on for like since August 26 or something. He was so full of work. I was still in OWNT and he wasn't on for the longest time. He just insintalled COD so it wont even bother him no more.
Back to top Go down
Cudi
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Due to Issues   Leaving Due to Issues Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:51 pm

well shizz im downfor watever if movin to 1.5 will keep us alive and together then so be it Smile if it's poppin let's get it crackin lol and lol @ steam...thanks for the add steam!!! dont be scared to talk to me on fb bro lol were all bros here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Due to Issues   Leaving Due to Issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving Due to Issues
Page 1 of 1