WELCOME TO KILLUMIN[aTi]

Please Register or Log-in.

Founded By: -Net
Killumin[aTi]
WELCOME TO KILLUMIN[aTi]

Please Register or Log-in.

Founded By: -Net
Killumin[aTi]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan ATI 1.5

HomeClan aTiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Story Of The Day... ATI is Deserted!! lol.. It Will Come Back Whenever i loose my job. Possibly Tomarrow? jk jk It will come back in a few months or soo maybe.... Everyonee Stay In Schoool You Geeks. (=

Banned

Go down 
+2
Sin
Dark
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X|Sin

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:35 pm

Hey, Dark banned me because me and Duck got in a heated conversation about Duck being a waller. I think it's BS.
Back to top Go down
Dark
General
General
Dark

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:39 pm

Actually, it was because of many reasons...

First, you were calling me a waller. Then, you started shit with duck. I asked you numerous times to shut up, and you just didn't listen. I kicked you many times, and you kept coming back starting the same shit. You called me, AND duck a waller. I also told you many times that it was decided that on the ownt forums he wasn't hacking...and did net ban duck? No, he did not. If duck was walling, he would have banned him. But he was not, so net did not ban. You and duck were both fighting, dissing each other, not shutting the hell up...etc. I do not need to explain more to this, as you were basically asking yourself to get banned.

Edit - To add to this, he was saying he was good friends with net so he thought he could get out of this mess...but I don't care if he knows net well. I know net well more than he does, and I won't tolerate this shit in the server.
Back to top Go down
Dark
General
General
Dark

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:47 pm

Duck was also fighting back very outrageously too...I think duck may also need a consequence for his actions.
Back to top Go down
X|Sin

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:50 pm

i never called you a waller..i said Duck.. no one's stupid enough to call a server admin a waller.. and it's very unfair because Duck wasn't punished in any way and that's taking his side. And its not like im the only one who said Duck is a waller either
Back to top Go down
Dark
General
General
Dark

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Actually, you DID call me a waller...I made a lucky shot that looked exactly like walls, and you called me a waller when you spawned...and I did say Duck may also need a punishment...read the posts before you post...
Back to top Go down
X|Sin

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:58 pm

I did not ever call you a waller!..who in the RIGHT MIND would be stupid enough to call a server admin a waller??? Anything that had to refer to walling I was refering to Duck.
Back to top Go down
Dark
General
General
Dark

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:03 pm

Still, even if you did not call me a waller...you caused a lot of trouble like I said in my first post. You also would NOT listen to me, which you are supposed to be doing...
Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:11 pm

k..I agree but cheaters are ppl that I cannot stand and they deserved to be banished from the game cuz they're ruining fair-play and they cause mischief to many ppl. (obviously) Hackers are ppl that make me sick to my stomach. Ppl that hack are like ppl that use steriods in baseball, they all play the same game, with the same equipment, but they manipulate the game for it to work better for them. That's how I see these things, and in this situation, your acting like I'm the hacker and the bad guy. I was trying to get rid of a hacker and instead I found myself on the wrong side of things and Duck was the good guy.
Back to top Go down
Dark
General
General
Dark

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:21 pm

I already said that the admins in ownt had said he was not hacking...and did net ban him? No, and if net wanted to ban duck for hacks, he would have...but he didn't...did he? I am NOT trying to say duck is the good guy in this mess either. You are both guilty in this situation considering what he has said back to you in-game.
Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:25 pm

That is their opinion. And if that's their opinion, then so be it. There are many ppl who strongly believe he was hacking and that's our right to our opinion. So you banned me for sticking up for my opinion and my beliefs.
Back to top Go down
Dark
General
General
Dark

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:29 pm

That is not even any part of that ban anyway...it was for disrespecting other players, not listening to me, after I said countless times to stop it to both of you, you still both talk shit and argue about if he was hacking or not. I did NOT ban you for sticking up for your opinion and your beliefs.
Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:33 pm

Most of the other players were saying he was a waller too. I do agree, that I wasn't listening to you when I should have, but when it comes to making a point, there is no stoping point for me and I'll stand up for what I believe for as long as it takes.
Back to top Go down
Dark
General
General
Dark

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:38 pm

I understand that you have your beliefs and I have mine, and other players have theirs. But the other players weren't going madman like you and starting shit with OTHER players. I will unban you if you apologize to me, duck, and any other people you started arguing with. Oh, and you also need to please listen to admins in-game, respect other players, and just ignore other players that start crap again. If that happens, just disconnect and tell an ati member or admin. Thank you

-Dark

EDIT - I would also like duck to come on the forums and apologize to you and me. I will ask him to come on the forums when I have time.
Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:51 pm

Dark, I am sorry that I clearly disrespected you on your own server and it was foolish on my part. I love the ati server and have played on it very frequently and would want nothing more than to be unbanned from the server.

All apologizes,

X|Sin.

Duck, it was immature for me to call you out like I did. I got extremely carried away and should've known my limits. I was being very disrespectful to you and I shouldn't have been. With you and the whole "walling" situation; the past is the past and it's time to move on and forget about it.

Please forgive me,

X|Sin.

To any others involved, I admit I was being very rude, disrespectful, and inconsiderate to Dark and Duck both. I'm sorry for my mistakes I made and I know that what I said cannot be undone but can be forgivin. For now on, I will think before I start something because I now have realized what it can lead to.

Thank you for reading,

X|Sin.
Back to top Go down
Net

Net

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Dark & Sin Thank you for both being mature and handling this in a respectful way.

Dark, please don't ban anyone about there opinion unless it really does get taking to far
probably like this did.

Sin, thank you for apologizing & yes you are my good friend.
i told vixen i would trust his decision no matter what, so if you ever get a very very good demo of him, please send it to me asap.

Last edited by Net on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark
General
General
Dark

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:12 pm

Don't worry net, I won't ban anyone for sharing their opinions about anything. I would never do that.

Thank you for the great message to me Sin. That was a very good and mature kind of way of saying things. I will unban you, just please, please be respectful on the servers and just be friendly to everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:14 pm

Sure thing bro. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark
General
General
Dark

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:17 pm

One thing, I need your exact name with colors so I can unban you.
Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:22 pm

its X|Sin. the X is blue, the | is gray, Sin is white, and . is blue
Back to top Go down
Dark
General
General
Dark

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:54 pm

It says no banned users banned as that name...alright do it like how you would set it to in-game. Using the ^ and numbers. Maybe If you do that it will work.
Back to top Go down
Net

Net

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:49 pm

Sin wrote:
its X|Sin. the X is blue, the | is gray, Sin is white, and . is blue

it would be ^4X^8|^7Sin^4.
atlease i believe 8 is grey?
Back to top Go down
Dark
General
General
Dark

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:04 pm

Still won't work...any other names Sin?
Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:39 pm

K try X|Sin. with the X blue, the | white, Sin white, and the . blue I might've changed it but i'm almost positive this will work.
Back to top Go down
Dark
General
General
Dark

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Still won't work...any other names except that?
Back to top Go down
Net

Net

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:00 pm

i also looked in the admin panel.. so it would have to be in your rcon somewhere dark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next